The Chemical Department of Anthelos develops novel chemical synthetic routes to prepare NCEs. Anthelos also performs lead optimization, and focused library synthesis.
– custom synthesis: from mg-to-100 g scale
– compound library synthesis – hit-to-lead-to-candidate
– compound library design, late-stage diversification, scaffold-hopping
– Analytics: HPLC, HPLC-MS, chiral HPLC, NMR, IR
– purification techniques: Teledyne Combi-Flash Chromatography System, Preparative HPLC, Freeze-drying
– diversity-oriented synthesis, multicomponent reactions, visible-light photoredox chemistry, macrocycles, organometallic chemistry, organocatalysis, asymmetric catalysis, chiral separation